A few days back, my bhabhi made some really delicious bread rolls. I tried making them again with a little addition. I added sauteed vegetables in it along with aloo masala. So here’s my Bread Roll Recipe (for 3 people):
2 medium sized potatoes boiled.
1 medium-sized onion
1 Cup of cabbage
2 green chillies
1 packet bread.
Salt, garam masala, pepper, jeera, chaat masala, haldi
1. Firstly boiled the potatoes and mash them.
2. Add salt, haldi, chaat masala, garam masala, chilly powder, and jeera. Mix well.
3. Now in a kadhai, add oil and let it heat. Then add onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and green chillies and mix well.
5. Add cabbage and carrot and let it cook.
You can also add capsicum, beetroot, and any other vegetable of your choice.
6. Add salt, black pepper. Mix well. Let it cool down.
7. Take the bread and slice off the edges.
Also read: Benefits of Moringa Powder
8. Take water in a small plate and slightly dip the bread in it. Remove and press the bread the remove all the excess water.
9. Hold the bread piece in your hand and put a cube of cheese in it. Also put little bit of the vegetable masala and little bit of the mashed aloo masala and fold the bread from all sides. This will be little tricky to do.
Now make a ball out of it.
10. Let the ball rest on a kitchen cloth for few minutes.
11. Heat oil in a kadhai and these balls to it.
12. Let them fry evenly till they become brown in color.
13. Remove it and keep on a paper napkin so that the excess oil is soaked on it.
14. Serve with tomato sauce.
Do try the recipe at home and share with us your reviews.