Who doesn’t have a bucket list? I don’t think that I am ever going to get a negative answer to this question. We all have things that we want to do, adrenaline rushes and adventure stuff. Here is the list of things that I want to do in my time here on earth. From something basic like surprising someone to traveling to a country for a month, here is my Bucket List!
MY BUCKET LIST:
1. Spin a basketball on my finger.
2. Bake a cake for a special occasion.
4. Kiss in the rain.
5. Recreate a classic dish.
6. Eat at a Michelin 3-star Restaurant
7. Eat a dish by a famous chef.
8. Cook alongside a celebrity chef.
9. Stay in a houseboat in the romantic Dal Lake.
10. Visit Paradise on earth: Kashmir.
Also read: Top places to visit in Aurangabad.
11. Surprise someone.
12. Do a random act of kindness
13. Take self-defense classes.
14. Travel for a wedding in another country.
15. Go on a solo vacation.
16. Travel with a stranger.
17. Travel with my brother.
18. Stay in another country for a month.
19. Go on a spontaneous road-trip.
20. Attend a unique festival.
21. Attend a music festival.
22. Watch my favorite singer perform live.
Also read: Best places to visit in Hyderabad.
23. Tour a vineyard.
24. Own a collection of Wine and Alcohol.
25. Ride a Unicycle.
26. Master a new language.
27. Write a love letter.
28. Publish a book.
29. Record a song with an established singer.
30. Dye my hair a crazy color.
31. Experience weightlessness.
32. Be asked for Autograph.
33. Donate books and clothes.
34. Make my own perfume.
35. Wear colored contacts.
36. Have my palm read.
37. Fly first-class.
38. Go on a cruise.
39. Throw a themed party.
40. Stand under a waterfall.
41. Ride a zip line.
42. Get a tattoo.
43. Get many more tattoos.
44. Swim with dolphins.
45. See a coral reef.
46. Sleep in an igloo.
47. Receive a fan letter.
48. Walk a suspension bridge.
49. Own a house until the age of 35.
50. Adopt a kid.
A bucket list is a never-ending affair. There are so many things that I haven’t mentioned in this post. But I am sure to update it. All the ones that I have completed are in BOLD. I will write about them too. I am also going to do separate posts on My ultimate food, travel and hobbies bucket list. Keep reading.
If you have any of your bucket lists or experiences that you want to share, write it in the comments section below.
We would be happy to know.